Latest on Taillon . . .

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Ecbucs

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by Ecbucs »

0439272A252F24062E39282E2F4B0 wrote: There was a report last week that he was going to begin throwing, if the pain persisted after the throwing sessions, then they were going to go to surgery

I'm not on twitter but have seen tweets by Taillon. He hasn't made any regarding his arm for awhile as far as I know. Not to be a pessimist but I think he would tweet something out if he was making good progress.
DemDog

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by DemDog »

No News is Bad News I think! :'( :'( :'( :'(
Ecbucs

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by Ecbucs »

Bucs Dugout provides a positive report:

New imaging on Taillon’s right elbow shows healing, and the plan for him is a 10-14 day period where he will play catch from 60-70 feet, along with biometric treatment.

“All in all, very encouraging news, and we’ll see how he responds to throwing,” said director of sports medicine Todd Tomczyk.

Surgery is not being discussed at this point in time, said Tomczyk.

That biometric plan includes work with weighted and medicine balls to make sure to introduce stress back to his arm, according to Taillon.

https://www.bucsdugout.com/2019/7/3/206 ... or-taillon
SCBucco

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by SCBucco »

He seems destined to be out for the year. Need to acquire someone and put Brault as DH for the rest of the year.
Osushawn

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by Osushawn »

1202033422222E410 wrote: He seems destined to be out for the year.  Need to acquire someone and put Brault as DH for the rest of the year.

Why would you do this? Brault has been better than Archer and can pinch hit as well. This

Is a bad take that is reminiscent of the jeff

Locke hate.
JollyRoger

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by JollyRoger »

566A6C6A71786E77190 wrote: He seems destined to be out for the year.  Need to acquire someone and put Brault as DH for the rest of the year.

Why would you do this?   Brault has been better than Archer and can pinch hit as well.   This

Locke hate. 

Brault definitely deserves a spot on this roster.

He has improved his control and he is a very good hitter

I’m glad to see Hurdle using him in PH situations
IABucFan

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by IABucFan »

Lots of good news in the injury front in this update...Taillon, Kela, Polanco, Kuhl, Santana, Burdi, sort of Cervelli. It sounds like we’re close to seeing Kela back and we may yet see Taillon in August or September.
SCBucco

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by SCBucco »

7A4640465D54425B350 wrote: He seems destined to be out for the year.  Need to acquire someone and put Brault as DH for the rest of the year.

Why would you do this?   Brault has been better than Archer and can pinch hit as well.   This

Locke hate. 

Dude, you don't have a sense of humor. TBH, I don't like seeing Brault on the mound though.
notes34

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by notes34 »

1C1417203613343B550 wrote: Lots of good news in the injury front in this update...Taillon, Kela, Polanco, Kuhl, Santana, Burdi, sort of Cervelli. It sounds like we’re close to seeing Kela back and we may yet see Taillon in August or September.
That is good that they are all getting healthy. I really don't want to see Polanco anytime soon. Our OF is pretty darn good the way it stands. Hurdle will bench a better player to get Polanco on the field.
Osushawn

Latest on Taillon . . .

Post by Osushawn »

6979784F5959553A0 wrote: He seems destined to be out for the year.  Need to acquire someone and put Brault as DH for the rest of the year.

Locke hate. 

Dude, you don't have a sense of humor.  TBH, I don't like seeing Brault on the mound though.

I owe you an apology as I misread that you wanted Brault on the DL. My bad.

He is doing well as a hitter though:-)