Kang Lost Appeal

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CutchisaBoss

Kang Lost Appeal

Post by CutchisaBoss »

I've seen it reported multiple times now. Kang found out today his appeal was denied. I'm assuming this ends hope of him getting a visa for the 2017 season.

On a more positive front, I see Taillon has been cleared for light baseball activities pending a follow up appointment next week. Assuming he gets good news, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts a throwing program or rehab assignment later next week. Maybe we can get good news for a change...
johnfluharty

Kang Lost Appeal

Post by johnfluharty »

This might end Kang ever entering the US again. His major league career may be over.
BenM

Kang Lost Appeal

Post by BenM »

I think you might be right. With the denial of his appeal, his legal situation is the same as it was when his visa was rejected earlier.
Bobster21

Kang Lost Appeal

Post by Bobster21 »

Maybe he could fly to Mexico and walk across the border like everyone else. :D
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang Lost Appeal

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I thought his hearing was May 25th?
Osushawn

Kang Lost Appeal

Post by Osushawn »

Can't the Bucco's arrange for him to marry an American lady so he can get citizenship that way? Have to think outside the box here.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang Lost Appeal

102C2A2C373E28315F0 wrote: Can't the Bucco's arrange for him to marry an American lady so he can get citizenship that way?  Have to think outside the box here.

Four million a year, I'd marry him. But no monkey business or alone time in a hotel. And tickets. I would want tickets. Lexus Club.
JollyRoger

Kang Lost Appeal

Post by JollyRoger »

28232B272223387D7B0C352D242323622F234C0 wrote: Can't the Bucco's arrange for him to marry an American lady so he can get citizenship that way?  Have to think outside the box here.

Four million a year, I'd marry him.  But no monkey business or alone time in a hotel.  And tickets.  I would want tickets.  Lexus Club.
Great post Dog!! LOL
BenM

Kang Lost Appeal

Post by BenM »

2229212D2829327771063F272E2929682529460 wrote: Can't the Bucco's arrange for him to marry an American lady so he can get citizenship that way?  Have to think outside the box here.

Four million a year, I'd marry him.  But no monkey business or alone time in a hotel.  And tickets.  I would want tickets.  Lexus Club.
;D

CBS Sports is saying he might also miss 2018.

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang Lost Appeal

Time to find a new third baseman. Who is available?

What ever happened to Todd Frazier? Can Jose Bautista play 3B anymore? These two could rebound on some other team's dime.

How healthy is Josh Donaldson?