Bryan Reynolds Altoona Outfielder

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Bryan Reynolds the outfielder the Bucs acquired in the Cutch trade is completing a good year at Altoona. He is now hitting.304 with 7 homers and 41 rbi. Considering he missed several weeks of this season with a broken bone in his hand, he is having a strong season. I would assume he will advance to AAA next year, and he could see Pittsburgh late next year, or for sure in 2020. At this point it appears the return in the Cutch trade has been very good.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

313D3C676E676F62657A60570 wrote: Bryan Reynolds the outfielder the Bucs acquired in the Cutch trade is completing a good year at Altoona. He is now hitting.304 with 7 homers and 41 rbi. Considering he missed several weeks of this season with a broken bone in his hand, he is having a strong season. I would assume he will advance to AAA next year, and he could see Pittsburgh late next year, or for sure in 2020. At this point it appears the return in the Cutch trade has been very good.
Agreed. As SF ponders trading Cuutch before he leaves via FA, I'll bet SF fans are lamenting that deal.
Kovalwat

Post by Kovalwat »

333F3E656C656D60677862550 wrote: Bryan Reynolds the outfielder the Bucs acquired in the Cutch trade is completing a good year at Altoona. He is now hitting.304 with 7 homers and 41 rbi. Considering he missed several weeks of this season with a broken bone in his hand, he is having a strong season. I would assume he will advance to AAA next year, and he could see Pittsburgh late next year, or for sure in 2020. At this point it appears the return in the Cutch trade has been very good.
---

When he gets to Pittsburgh, then we will make a run.
RichD

Post by RichD »

I think Reynolds was a big factor in trading Meadows .Basically same type of player . Bucs have Marte and Polanco signed but by ,the time Reynolds is ready in 2020, Marte will be ready for a trade. Meadows didn't have a spot and is ready now.
Piratefanbill

Post by Piratefanbill »

003B313A16520 wrote: I think Reynolds was a big factor in trading Meadows .Basically same type of player . Bucs have Marte and Polanco signed but by ,the time Reynolds is ready in 2020, Marte will be ready for a trade. Meadows didn't have a spot and is ready now.

Im thinking the same thing. Only difference is I think that after drafted and signing swaggerty, i think pirates management felt comfortable trading Meadows. Having just drafted someone just as good or better then Meadows.