Tickets and start of the season

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Last week got my season tickets. I'm guessing they sent them out because they were already printed. Looking at 12 different team sites, single game ticket sales are available for purchase starting with the games on May 12th.

With that being said, initial appearances look like they will pick the season up from where they start it and run with the schedule already in place. Not every team will have the same number of games on the schedule lost to that point, but that gets resolved the rest of the way.

Tentative start is on a Tuesday, which is the second game of a series for some teams, but every team is scheduled to play on that day.

I imagine this is the easiest route, though the imbalance of division games will cause a lot of complaints. For the teams, logistically they have the venue dates in place and reserved. Ticket refunds will be easier only having to do it once.

For fans, tickets they bought beyond the start date will still be good, and plans for travel don't need changed or cancelled.

For me, the only issue I have is with my parking passes, and if I'll get refunded any dates they don't play. Hopefully someone will be at ALCO parking to talk to tomorrow about this.
Roberto218

Post by Roberto218 »

I have four tickets for three games against the Cardinals on June 5,6 and 7. Could be the opening series. However, I think that we could lose the entire season. Which is hard to take!
Roberto218

Post by Roberto218 »

Good news! Priceline refunded my non-refundable hotel reservations at the Hyatt Place right across the street from PNC! Amazing!