Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Wildwoodcoach

Re: Official Game Thread - 8/28 - Bucs vs Cubbies

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Only in Pittsburgh!!
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Possum wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:25 am I woke up this morning and saw that Shelty and GMBC were still working for the Bucs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I wish I could say you were just having a nightmare. I get the feeling that keeping them is Nutting's way of giving the finger to the fans who despise him so much.
There's no basement in the Alamo.
Possum

Post by Possum »

Bobster wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:49 am
Possum wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:25 am I woke up this morning and saw that Shelty and GMBC were still working for the Bucs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I wish I could say you were just having a nightmare. I get the feeling that keeping them is Nutting's way of giving the finger to the fans who despise him so much.
How right you are Bobster! 🖕🖕🖕🖕 to Nutting!
Let's Go Bucs
steve 49

Post by steve 49 »

This is all on Nutting . He has to be hands down the worst owner of a professional team since Robert Irsay. This team by midseason 2025 will have the best starting 5 in MLB . Skenes , Keller , Jones , Chandler and I think Barco. Ive seen videos of Barco and he is going to be special. That's great but the offense will be rotten and the defense will stink too.