Pittsburgh Pirates, Penguins launch streaming service for local games

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

bucs607179

Re: Pittsburgh Pirates, Penguins launch streaming service for local games

Post by bucs607179 »

Not to technology wise.

I go to MLB.com to watch the Bucs. I pay for it. I can watch on my phone which is so annoying for me. Screen to small. I watch on my desktop which has 32 inch screen.

What difference is the streaming service?? If it's free it's for me but I'm guessing you have to pay for it.

Thank you!
Babe Adams

Post by Babe Adams »

Well, this is good news. Not available on Roku yet, though it seems they're working on it. I would have to move stuff around to use my monitor as a TV, which maybe I'll do if the team shows signs of life
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Babe Adams wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:53 am Well, this is good news. Not available on Roku yet, though it seems they're working on it. I would have to move stuff around to use my monitor as a TV, which maybe I'll do if the team shows signs of life
Yeah I've been waiting for this. Wish roku would work, but I think you could get a cheap chromecast or whatever and send from your phone to your tv through that. Kind of clunky but might work, need to read up a little more. I can also set up my tv to be used as a second PC monitor, but that's also not the best solution.

bucs, are you out of town? From what I know MLB.com games don't work in IN MARKET areas, as dumb as that is.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

I think the monthly fee is $17.99. The way the Pirates are playing very few fans would be willing to pay that price.