Beat the Streak

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Beat the Streak

Post by Surgnbuck »

Used to keep a thread on this back in the MLB days.

If you're playing, keep us posted how you did, where you're at, what you've won, etc.

I started today. I doubled down, and rewarded as Reynolds and Jose Ramirez come through for me. Good start.

If I win the 5.6 million, I'll share it with members of the board provided they've never said anything negative about Nutting, the announcers, umpires, any Pirates manager, General Manager, hitting, or pitching coach, any individual player, or their job.

I am exempt because I created the thread, and declared immunity for any of the above mentioned I may have on occasion voiced.
PooperScooper !

Re: Beat the Streak

Post by PooperScooper ! »

OK Deal !
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Congrats Surg- you won't have to share with anyone!!
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

I was only able to make a pick from the second Mariners-Rockies game, I went with Julio Rodriguez and he delivered to get my streak to 3 to start my season. I am now in 65,852nd place.
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Surgnbuck wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:37 pm Used to keep a thread on this back in the MLB days.

If you're playing, keep us posted how you did, where you're at, what you've won, etc.

I started today. I doubled down, and rewarded as Reynolds and Jose Ramirez come through for me. Good start.

If I win the 5.6 million, I'll share it with members of the board provided they've never said anything negative about Nutting, the announcers, umpires, any Pirates manager, General Manager, hitting, or pitching coach, any individual player, or their job.

I am exempt because I created the thread, and declared immunity for any of the above mentioned I may have on occasion voiced.
WE'RE GONNA BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol:
There's no basement in the Alamo.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

I'll take a chance and say the entire team and management stink.

I guess I won't get any of that money.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Cutch and Acuna Jr. going for me tonight