Money, Money, Money Needed

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Possum

Money, Money, Money Needed

Post by Possum »

I have asked you guys to chip in and help pay for the domain license fees to pay us forward for about 5 years. Thanks to those who have donated.
To my surprise, I got an email today from Paul Davis who handles the web hosting fees for $200. So I need to raise that amount. I know the Bobster and I will cover some of it can anyone be will to chip in to help? I hate asking for money all the time because it seems that I must be running a scam but that is not true. I have heard from quite a few of you how much you guys enjoy OBN and the great discussions that go on. Let me know if you will chip in again this year.
Let's Go Bucs
mouse

Re: Money, Money, Money Needed

Post by mouse »

How would we do that if we don't use PayPal or other type services of that sort?
Possum

Post by Possum »

mouse wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:10 pm How would we do that if we don't use PayPal or other type services of that sort?
You could send me a check. If that is what you want to do I will send you the info to do that by private message. thanks.
Let's Go Bucs
Doc

Post by Doc »

Possum, I’ll drop a check in the mail to you tomorrow. Thanks for informing, and reminding, us.
mouse

Post by mouse »

Possum, I tried sending a message but that didn't seem to work. Send me a PM with the address and how you want the check payable.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Sent
Possum

Post by Possum »

Good news guys, the OBN domain license is paid up to Nov. 30, 2029, @ Bob Nutting prices. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We seemed to have hit the target with the hosting fees as well. There are one or two more checks that I am expecting to help us reach that target. Thanks very much.

By the way, Alex Roy will be working on a few changes you guys asked about early on.

1. To have the name and date of each post in the upper right corner of the post
2. For admins we requested that we have new users email us with certain info before we allow them onto the site. This will make it harder for trolls etc. to post on the site.
Let's Go Bucs
Doc

Post by Doc »

Possum wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:49 pm Good news guys, the OBN domain license is paid up to Nov. 30, 2029, @ Bob Nutting prices. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We seemed to have hit the target with the hosting fees as well. There are one or two more checks that I am expecting to help us reach that target. Thanks very much.

By the way, Alex Roy will be working on a few changes you guys asked about early on.

1. To have the name and date of each post in the upper right corner of the post
2. For admins we requested that we have new users email us with certain info before we allow them onto the site. This will make it harder for trolls etc. to post on the site.
I really love change #1, Possum. That one is needed.
Dutton

Post by Dutton »

Possum, just found this thread. Does this new board have a messaging system? If I can I get your address I will send you a check to help defray the costs.

I can Venmo you the money if that works beter.

Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season!
Drew
Possum

Post by Possum »

Dutton,
Check your private messages with the info you requested.
Let's Go Bucs