Banner Ideas

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Jonathan34

Banner Ideas

Post by Jonathan34 »

Will it be possible to have a banner on this site? And if so, what/who should be on it? Should it be the young guns? Cutch? What about an unsung guy like Melancon?

Anyways, glad to have a working forum again. And in case any of you were waivering on Pirates Prospects, I have been a member since they started with subscriptions and think it is totally worth it.
DemDog

Banner Ideas

Post by DemDog »

Good suggestion Jonathan. We have a guy in house who does this stuff pretty well. You can see his work on the old board banner.

Lets discuss it a bit. Who do we want on the banner? You guys talk it up and the Admins will see what can be done to satisfy the peanut gallery, you great posters.
imported_admin

Banner Ideas

Post by imported_admin »

It may take some time to get it done because our resident artist has his hands full right now, but I'm sure he will find the time eventually.
DaveAugustine

Banner Ideas

Post by DaveAugustine »

Can we not simply continue to use the banner from the previous board? No need to build a new banner at this time.
DemDog

Banner Ideas

Post by DemDog »

674255466256445650574A4D46230 wrote: Can we not simply continue to use the banner from the previous board?  No need to build a new banner at this time. 

I speak for myself here not for the other Admins. But I would love to have a re-designed banner for the "New" OBN Forum. Just get rid of any reminders of the old board and the problems in the last month or so. May I suggest a big pix of Gunner showing his angel wings! ;D
PMike

Banner Ideas

Post by PMike »

I think it would be cool to have a banner showing the evolution of the Pirates logos. There are some really cool logos in the evolution of the team. The gold "P" is pretty iconic.
SammyKhalifa

Banner Ideas

Post by SammyKhalifa »

I was going to say something else, but I like Mike's idea better.
pnut

Banner Ideas

Post by pnut »

I'll put something together soon.
NCBuccofan

Banner Ideas

Post by NCBuccofan »

617C585A54310 wrote: I think it would be cool to have a banner showing the evolution of the Pirates logos.  There are some really cool logos in the evolution of the team.  The gold "P" is pretty iconic.

Great idea!