Site Issues

helpforum

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Site Issues

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I can only get on through my phone with the short cut I created. Anyone else having issues?
imported_admin

Site Issues

Post by imported_admin »

What happens when you try to come here via other methods?
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Site Issues

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I usually come through Google (so work can't see my browser history). The first few google results, the links take me to a page that says:

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/onlybucs/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(226) : runtime-created function on line 3

2: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/onlybucs/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php:2)

/home/onlybucs/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php

I am in today, but I had to go way down and clicked on a new link from google's first page. This also happens when I do type it into the browser.
imported_admin

Site Issues

Post by imported_admin »

Looks like Google is still linking to the old board. Pretty sure that's the error message we were getting from it.

I'll try to get the links updated. Thanks for the heads up Dog!
imported_admin

Site Issues

Post by imported_admin »

Google will show the URLs for both boards in the search results. The one with the word "board" in it brings you here. The URL with the word "forums' in it leads to the old board.

Try it next time.
ArnoldRothstein

Site Issues

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

I've always received a feed that keeps the first post in a thread at the top of page one. This suddenly flipped yesterday, so now the most recent post in the thread is at the top of page one. My User CP profile doesn't seem to have a working link to view or change settings. Is this happening for others?
DemDog

Site Issues

Post by DemDog »

00332F2E2D25132E3529323524282F410 wrote: I've always received a feed that keeps the first post in a thread at the top of  page one. This suddenly flipped yesterday, so now the most recent post in the thread is at the top of page one. My User CP profile doesn't seem to have a working link to view or change settings.  Is this happening for others?

Go to user CP and click Options on the left side.  Scroll down until you see:

Do you want to reverse the displayed order of posts in the topic?

If checked, posts are displayed from most recent post first to oldest post last. If unchecked, the oldest post displays first, newest post displayed last.

Note: You can change this option by clicking on the name of the topic on the topic page.

If the box next to this text is checked uncheck it and you will be set to go.

Send me a PM if this does not work.
BenM

Site Issues

Post by BenM »

Is there an "ignore" function? There's a certain member I am tired of.