Pitt Football

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Pitt Football

Post by DemDog »

Another blown opportunity by the Panthers' kicker. Narduzzi needs to make some changes there. I won't cry if they lose this game. It will make it much harder for them to advance in the rankings. All I want is for them to make the ACC championship game and win the conference title.

H2P.
DemDog

Pitt Football

Post by DemDog »

WWD2, please call me with the final score. Thanks.
DemDog

Pitt Football

Post by DemDog »

they broke into the bucs game to let us hear the end of the game. All I can say is shit but Patti played with a lot of guts in the second half.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Football

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

46676F466D65020 wrote: they broke into the bucs game to let us hear the end of the game.  All I can say is shit but Patti played with a lot of guts in the second half.
Tough loss in OT

attendance 59,000
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Football

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Pitt forced to start 3rd string QB tonight
Surgnbuck

Pitt Football

Post by Surgnbuck »

What a great job by Pitt in the second half. Taking the ball for a TD and using up almost half a quarter, then pretty much doing it again.

That was some old school stuff, great play calling, the running game just grinded out the game, the opponent, and the clock.

Western Michigan has got to have the ugliest color scheme and uniforms I've ever seen
DemDog

Pitt Football

Post by DemDog »

I listened to some of the 1st half until Mrs. Possum grabbed me by the hand and had her way with me. FYI we watched a detective show on our Roku streaming player.

What I read in today's Trib showed me that it was the Panther's defense that really saved the day in addition to how Cignetti's choice of pounding the ball through the running game worked marvelously. Time will tell when Slovis is back playing as to how far the Panthers will rise in the polls and the ACC.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Football

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Possum and Surg are right on. Cignetti did a great job of

play calling to help the QB who was playing his first game in over two years. He broke his hand high school practice and didn't play

at all his Senior Year. Last year he was red shirted.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Football

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Pitt played a lot of players in a 45-24 win over Rhode Island

Pitt is now 3-1
DemDog

Pitt Football

Post by DemDog »

4876737B6870707B5B7E697A2D1F0 wrote: Pitt played a lot of players in a 45-24 win over Rhode Island

Pitt is now 3-1

You forget to cheer, H2P!