Here we Go Steelers !

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

RichD

Here we Go Steelers !

Post by RichD »

Final cuts today . Only 1 big suprise

Steelers release backup QB Landry Jones ! Finally, cant beleive this guy has made it through 5 seasons. Josh Dobbs looks like a keeper in his second yr. Nice work Tomlin. Ben has 2 young bucks breathing down his neck .

This is the year we beat the Pats in AFC champ game in NE and then win SB #7 . ;D
Bobster21

Here we Go Steelers !

Post by Bobster21 »

Yeah, Jones was nothing special. The best you could say for him was that he knew the offense. But he didn't inspire confidence if Ben went down. Now I'm curious to see if James Conner plays a bigger role this year after more Bell shenanigans.
INbuc

Here we Go Steelers !

Post by INbuc »

I don't live in Pittsburgh and I am not a Steelers fan...except for Shazier.   But I would love it if ownership would tell Bell to go jump in the river.  And then hold hands with his agent and go jump in the other river.

Now that is a good one. Just one problem. The Steelers are built to win the SB this year and Bell will be needed to get there and win.
RichD

Here we Go Steelers !

Post by RichD »

Word today is Bell shows up on Saturday and signs .The he can get paid for the week...lol was a SOB.

I think Conner runs hard and will give us 100 yards on Sunday. Just gotta hope he can protect Ben. May see a lot of fullback on 3rd long.