Antonio Brown

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Antonio Brown

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

I am sure that most of you have seen his antics from yesterday.He is obviously a very disturbed individual and dangerously crazy. I only hope when he goes completely NUTS he only harms himself and not innocent others
GreenWeenie

Antonio Brown

Post by GreenWeenie »

Who is Antoonio Brown?
DemDog

Antonio Brown

Post by DemDog »

132D2820332B2B200025322176440 wrote: I am sure that most of you have seen his antics from yesterday.He is obviously a very disturbed individual and dangerously crazy. I only hope when he goes completely NUTS he only harms himself and not innocent others

I just wonder if he is suffering from CTE? I am sure that he has taken a ton of hits to the head over the years this could be the reason he is acting like an All-World jerk.
WildwoodDave2

Antonio Brown

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

76575F765D55320 wrote: I am sure that most of you have seen his antics from yesterday.He is obviously a very disturbed individual and dangerously crazy. I only hope when he goes completely NUTS he only harms himself and not innocent others

I just wonder if he is suffering from CTE?  I am sure that he has taken a ton of hits to the head over the years this could be the reason he is acting like an All-World jerk.

Everything is all about him. If he isn't getting the ball he pouts. He figures negative attention is better than none at all. Imagine how much money he has thrown away
GreenWeenie

Antonio Brown

Post by GreenWeenie »

715058715A52350 wrote: I am sure that most of you have seen his antics from yesterday.He is obviously a very disturbed individual and dangerously crazy. I only hope when he goes completely NUTS he only harms himself and not innocent others

I just wonder if he is suffering from CTE?  I am sure that he has taken a ton of hits to the head over the years this could be the reason he is acting like an All-World jerk.

I wouldn't think so.  College recruiters knew his act.  So did the NFL when he could've been taken a lot higher.

Look at the guys who were either known or thought to have had it.  None acted the way this bad act clown has.  None have mistreated people the way this prima donna wannabe has for years.

If anything- the general public is suffering from him.  If so, that's our choice to.

The guy has issues, but I doubt that CTE is the cause. Antonio Brown is suffering from...being Antonio Brown. Crashing by design.