Kneeling during National Anthem

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

I agree.  Politics has no place in MLB.  Like getting stadiums built....like....integration back in the day.....like, President Bush using baseball to unite our country shortly after September 11, 2001.

It's only a big deal when we disagree with the subject matter and how it's displayed.

I'm a Pirates fan.  Been kneeling since 1980.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Mr. Jon Gruden's fortunate to be a very wealthy man.

He would become even more wealthy had he followed our lead in the OBN.  His earning power has been lessened significantly.

It's OK not to like people, things, or situations.  What's not OK is to use bad ways to convey your opposition.

Ten minutes ago.  Ten months ago.  Ten years ago.  Doesn't matter.  Outside the lines means outside you go.

I'm not one who likes to dismiss folks Willy Nilly (Oscar Marin's been here a while) but Gruden had to resign.

A sad day for the NFL.  A sad day for sports.  A good day if we learn anything from this.

He was caught only because they surfaced during the recipient's company being investigated.  That's the lesson.  You never know...., so better to be careful, especially in writings.