Arizona Fall League

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

UtahPirate

Arizona Fall League

Post by UtahPirate »

Seven prospects headed to Arizona:

1) Austin Meadows OF -- everyone knows about Meadows...

2) Trevor Williams RHP -- had a great season at AAA (including 10 Ks in his game tonight). I wondered if they might bring him up but he is not on the 40-man. I guess Arizona is his reward.

3) Dovydas Neverauskas Relief -- something clicked this year (hopefully he can get past his recent troubles) with a WHIP of 0.821 at AA this year before being advanced to AAA

4) Montana DuRapau Relief -- very interesting. Bucs must think he might be able to stick as a reliever. Long shot, 32nd round pick in 2014. With Tito Polo gone, one of the best names in the system (along with Scooter Hightower)!

5) Edgar Santana -- Advanced 3 levels this year. Looks like Bucs are taking a really serious look at him. Was nearly 22 when he signed, so he's on the fast track.

6) Jin-De Jhang C -- I just mentioned him in another thread. I'll be interested to see how he continues to progress. Took over for McGuire and has played well since.

7) Eric Wood 3B -- had a solid second try at AA and named to the AA Post-Season All Star team