Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Game thread - August 5 - vs Orioles (Read 475 times)
WildwoodDave 2
Elite Member

OnlyBucs.net Member

Re: Game thread - August 5 - vs Orioles
Reply #30 - Aug 6th, 2022 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Bobster wrote on Aug 6th, 2022 at 11:39am:
WildwoodDave 2 wrote on Aug 6th, 2022 at 9:02am:
Bobster wrote on Aug 6th, 2022 at 8:47am:
Keller looked good. A couple fluke hits in the inning the Orioles scored. I caught a replay of Cruz's check swing. Didn't look like a swing and the ump was in no position to call it. At least I won't have to hear Joe Block this weekend. I walked past Robbie a couple times. It was Cedric Mullens bobblehead night and he hammered Keller's first pitch for a double. At least tonight isn't another Oriole bobblehead night. 

Hope you enjoy your time at Camden Yards. I was there in 2008. Love the backdrop in RF. Good restaurants in the Inner Harbor

I live just outside of Baltimore. I guess the Orioles are still my #2 team but I rarely go the ballpark or even watch them on TV.

I go to Baltimore once a year to take my wife to John Hopkins for a check up. Love those Maryland Crabs!!

IP Logged

Bobster
Global Moderator

Reply #31 - Aug 6th, 2022 at 11:49am
Print Post  
WildwoodDave 2 wrote on Aug 6th, 2022 at 11:48am:
Keller looked good. A couple fluke hits in the inning the Orioles scored. I caught a replay of Cruz's check swing. Didn't look like a swing and the ump was in no position to call it. At least I won't have to hear Joe Block this weekend. I walked past Robbie a couple times. It was Cedric Mullens bobblehead night and he hammered Keller's first pitch for a double. At least tonight isn't another Oriole bobblehead night. 

Hope you enjoy your time at Camden Yards. I was there in 2008. Love the backdrop in RF. Good restaurants in the Inner Harbor

I live just outside of Baltimore. I guess the Orioles are still my #2 team but I rarely go the ballpark or even watch them on TV.

I go to Baltimore once a year to take my wife to John Hopkins for a check up. Love those Maryland Crabs!!

Crabs are awesome!!!

FIRE SHELTON!!!.
And reach into the clue bag and pull one out for Cherington.

“I’m really encouraged by the way we’re making decisions in terms of who’s in the lineup, when the pitcher is in the game, when the pitcher’s out of the game, the strategy,” Cherington said.

IP Logged

WildwoodDave 2
Elite Member

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #32 - Aug 6th, 2022 at 11:51am
Print Post  
Bobster wrote on Aug 6th, 2022 at 11:49am:
WildwoodDave 2 wrote on Aug 6th, 2022 at 11:48am:

Crabs are awesome!!!

I thought Jersey Crabs were good but Maryland"s are better

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint