Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How bout those Steelers (Read 19 times)
WildwoodDave 2

OnlyBucs.net Member

How bout those Steelers
Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:02am
Print Post  
I'll bet the Steeler message Board has been lighting up ever since the snap from center went sailing over Ben's head. I guess today it's better to be a buc fan than a Steeler fan Undecided

IP Logged

Possum
Forum Administrator

Older Than Dirt!

Re: How bout those Steelers
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 10:35am
Print Post  
I am laughing right now.  How much the armchair QBs are moaning and groaning on the sports talk shows.  You would think the world is coming to an end.
That is just what might be happening in Steeler Land.  They have more than a few starters who need to go or are UFA going to other teams without major salary cap issues like the Steelers.  The rebuild is coming to Steeler Land like it or not.
I wonder if Kevin Colbert will stay around long as GM and be willing to take a page from BC's book and dump some of the aging stars, and take a big SC hit for a year or so and begin retooling with a bunch of rookies and or minimum salary players until they can draft better?

It's A Great Day for Bucco Baseball

Possum

---------------

The Pirates are demonized by the Curse of GreenWeenie

IP Logged

WildwoodDave 2

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Possum wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 10:35am:
I am laughing right now.  How much the armchair QBs are moaning and groaning on the sports talk shows.  You would think the world is coming to an end.
That is just what might be happening in Steeler Land.  They have more than a few starters who need to go or are UFA going to other teams without major salary cap issues like the Steelers.  The rebuild is coming to Steeler Land like it or not.
I wonder if Kevin Colbert will stay around long as GM and be willing to take a page from BC's book and dump some of the aging stars, and take a big SC hit for a year or so and begin retooling with a bunch of rookies and or minimum salary players until they can draft better? 

I am afraid the AFC East will be looking at a new doormat= From first to last

IP Logged

WildwoodDave 2

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #3 - yesterday at 3:17pm
Print Post  

The Steeler Purge has begun!! OC and DB Coach

IP Logged

WildwoodDave 2

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #4 - yesterday at 4:00pm
Print Post  
WildwoodDave 2 wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 3:17pm:

I am afraid the AFC East will be looking at a new doormat= From first to last

Offensive Line Coach as well

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint