Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) I'm predicting a lost season ....... (Read 471 times)
PMike
Elite Member

OnlyBucs.net Member

Re: I'm predicting a lost season .......
Reply #15 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 10:18am
Print Post  
JulianJay wrote on Mar 26th, 2020 at 8:31am:
ok boomers ...I'll get off your lawn...lol...I'm 75...how about banning all political commentary and please include the NUTTING comments too please...they're just as useless

Agreed!  And I'm a Xennial!

IP Logged

shedman

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #16 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 10:40am
Print Post  
ok boomers ...I'll get off your lawn...lol...I'm 75...how about banning all political commentary and please include the NUTTING comments too please...they're just as useless

_______
If we are going to ban all of the Nutting comments, we should also ban all the "kick the can down the road" comments as well, as they are really useless.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2020 at 10:57am by shedman »  

IP Logged

WildwoodDave

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #17 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
shedman wrote on Mar 26th, 2020 at 10:40am:

_______
If we are going to ban all of the Nutting comments, we should also ban all the "kick the can down the road" comments as well, as they are really useless.

if we are going to eliminate all the Nutting and "kick the can"
comments,what else is there?

IP Logged

shedman

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #18 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
WildwoodDave wrote on Mar 26th, 2020 at 4:34pm:

_______

______
I guess we could talk about why Greenweenie isn't here yet?

IP Logged

WildwoodDave

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #19 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
shedman wrote on Mar 26th, 2020 at 5:08pm:

_______

______

The poor man is choking on those sour grapes!!

IP Logged

WildwoodDave

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #20 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
WildwoodDave wrote on Mar 26th, 2020 at 7:33pm:

_______

______

I still say that Alvy is lurking somewhere on this board!!

IP Logged

JulianJay

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #21 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
WildwoodDave wrote on Mar 26th, 2020 at 7:35pm:
WildwoodDave wrote on Mar 26th, 2020 at 7:33pm:

_______

______

I still say that Alvy is lurking somewhere on this board!!

or we could actually talk about baseball...you know that thing we like...JMO but talking about nutting is not talking about baseball the game and the playing and enjoying of the game...I still remember where I was whan Maz magic happened...I sometimes think I remember the taste of a sugar cruller I was eating...just more fun than talking nutting...I also worry for my away children

IP Logged

Roberto218

OnlyBucs.net Member

Reply #22 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
I have tickets for three games against the Cardinals the first week in June, for my annual trip from Schenectady, NY, 488 miles away. I hope they play the games, since I guaranteed my hotel room in order to get a great price. Order was placed in November before the first reported case of COVID-19. Schenectady County has 72 cases, with 400 in our four county area. It's going to be very bad, and I am guessing that July might be a more realistic start date. As a county attorney, I am busy trying to purchase n-95 masks and ventilators, trying to secure housing for homeless coronavirus patients who are released from the hospital but who need to be quatrantined, trying to keep our nursing home and correctional facilities safe, and closing down takeout restaurants where the owners are in ICU with covid-19.
It's bad and it's going to get worse. I don't blame our President for starting the ccoronaviirus. However, the fact that he eliminated the pandemic response coordination from the White House staff, and ignored a report which this staff issued before he eliminated it is just a bit disconcerting. I will probably lose three nights of a  hotel in Pittsburgh. I can handle that. I will miss baseball until it starts. Most importantly, I hope that the loss of human life is not   too great. It will be a long, difficult struggle. We may lose the entire baseball season. COVID-19, unfortunately, cannot be beaten by bluster and baloney--- only by science and drastic measures.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint